Tuesday, December 29, 2009

sweet dreams

Im not a raging whore. I sometimes think about how my mind works and how I behave and think I am. But Im not sleeping around with every guy I meet, I just have an insane amount of crushes and cant help but talk about them.

Last night I went out to Karaokee with some friends and accidentally got ridiculously drunk. I had half a bottle of wine, a double rye with gingerale, 2 shots of jager, and a shot of whisky. I am a small girl and that was way too much. Which is why not Im laying in bed all day feeling like crap. I really wanted to make out with someone, to get my mind distracted even for a minute. Me and my girlfriend Lisa went there with those intentions but we both failed and there were no cute guys there. At the end of the night she walked me to my bus and I said "I cant believe neither of us made out with anyone!!!" and she said "well we could make out with each other?" which we proceeded to do... I have always wanted to make out with her but shes my friend and I never wanted to cross that line. We rolled around drunkenly on the sidewalk as she bit my lip and I think even drew blood. We drunkenly told each other wed always wanted to do this and laughed that we were. I highly doubt it will be weird just because neither of us are like that and it was really way more fun than kissing a stranger who would have probably turned out to be a total dog.

But now Im sober and back to real life which is unavoidable. Peter is driving me crazy. He changed his facebook status from In a Relationship to Widowed. Does this mean Im dead to him? He's posting all these broken heart/anti girl songs everyday and making me feel really bad. But then he'll text me saying really nice things, not romantic just friendly. Can someone write a manual on how to deal with pseudo poetic-bipolar-struggling artist types?

Going to go throw up some more.

xoxo
a

No comments:

Post a Comment