Ok, continuing from my last post I'll write about the second man after Peter and Garrett. His name is Lars. I've known Lars for years but more as aquantances than friends, more a friend of Bens then mine. He recently got back into town after a few years of living abroad and we connected at a friends party. After seeing him that night he messaged me on facebook and exchanged numbers and eventually went out for food. We went for dinner twice and had sex once. He was pretty good in bed, but a bit too serious. The only thing is, hes on pain meds for life and they keep him from coming unless he goes without a condom which I wouldnt let him. He asked me if he got tested would I let him not use one and I said Id think about it. But the more I thought about it I realized I dont know him that well (duh) and shouldnt put any trust in any man because they inevitably fuck you over. And that I always heard he was sketchy but I always give people the benefit of the doubt, which I probably shouldnt.. So hes been calling and emailing but Im not into it anymore. After two dates do you really have to explain yourself to someone or can you just hint and not reciprocate anymore?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment