Saturday, December 26, 2009

songs are written with no words yet

Its been a hectic past week. I text Peter a day after to make sure he was ok and didnt hear back. Then I tried calling him and again nothing. I started to get this terrible feeling inside myself so I kept calling and leaving voicemails eventually saying if you dont want to talk to me thats ok just tell me to stop calling and I will. After 3 days I finally got a text that said "they let me go out for a smoke and my phone was in my jacket. Im in the hospital. Dont worry about me. XO talk soon."

So hes in the hospital and I have no idea why and my imagination can do terrible things. Christmas eve I get a call from him and hes fine. Acting like nothing happened, when I ask how are you I get a "good" and then i ask soooo what have you been up to? I get "oh not much." I get impatient playing these games so I just ask what were you in the hospital? His doctor decided it was the best thing for him to go to the psych ward and not be alone I guess. He didnt seem to think it was a big deal but to me it is. Its a bit awkward talking, knowing I want to further end and knowing he just got out of the hospital it was making me feel really nervous. I told him we should stop seeing each other completely and that I didnt think it was healthy for either of us but he didnt understand how this could be unhealthy for me at all. We had the typical break up conversation "It was really nice spending time with you, youre a really smart/funny/kind person" blah blah blah and at the end of it he says to me "I really hope when you broke up with Ben you gave him more than this." I WAS WITH BEN FOR 4 YEARS! I was with peter for 3 months and he wasnt even my boyfriend. I was so angry that he was the one being crazy and he was making me feel guilty for not wanting to be a part of it. Im glad its over but I miss sleeping next to him and having his body wrapped around mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment